Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kona, Hawaii


Justin and I just got back from Hawaii last week! We had so much fun, his grandpa flew the whole family out there for spring break. We went to a couple different beaches and a black sand beach, it was amazing. We also went swimming with wild dolphins it was so fun cuz we got so close to them and got to do it for like 4 hours. Justin and I also spent one day riding mopeds all over the island. We stayed in the Kona Makai Condos that were right on the beach. I took this Picture from our balcony :] The sunset was beautiful.


This is Ryan Climbing a palm tree, he climed all the way up it to get a coconut lol

These next pictures i couldnt get to turn... but this is justin and i just laying out on the beach!



Justin wrote me this while we were at the black sand beach! <3

2 comments:

  1. KALLIE JILL KEE IM SO JEALOUS I BET HAWAII WAS SO FUN!!! YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE!!! LOVE YA!! LOVE JAZZI FAE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kallie!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Kona Makai to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete